Ingredients for a Creamy Coffee
- 7 tablespoons instant coffee granules
- 1/4 cup powdered nondairy creamer
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons nonfat dry milk powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup boiling water
- Cinnamon sticks, optional
Directions for a Creamy Coffee
In a small bowl, combine the first five ingredients; mix well. Store in an airtight container in a cool, dry place for up to 2 months. Yield: 5 batches (about 1 cup total).
To prepare coffee: Contents of mix may settle during storage. Stir mix before measuring. Place 3 tablespoons coffee mix in a mug; stir in boiling water until blended. Serve with a cinnamon stick if desired.